Betterphoto

30 Day Free Basic Membership Trial

Monday, January 24, 2011

The first step to Robin’s Run

Thanks to Denise Moody for sharing this image of Robin during the Reindeer Romp race back in December.  Robin always loved to run.

It has been one month today since my cousin Robin was killed when she was hit by a car while out running on Christmas Eve.  I’ll admit, it still hard to really believe this is not just a bad dream.

In her honor, I am taking the time today to complete the registration form for Robin’s Run 5K.  As I noted in earlier posts, this will be my first 5K and I know Robin is getting a kick out of getting me serious about working out again.  From what I have read on the facebook page for Robin’s Run, this will be many people’s first 5K. 

We would love to have you join us.  The run/walk (I’ll be walking) 5K will be on Saturday April 2nd.  You can get more information and download the registration form here. 

Hope to see you there.  God Bless,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but remember to keep it clean. Any post with offensive language will be deleted.