Betterphoto

30 Day Free Basic Membership Trial

Friday, January 14, 2011

5K Update – Baggy Pants


I have been training for about two weeks and thought I would post an update on my progress.  My main focus to start off with is to loose some of this excess weight I have been carrying around for too long.

It is not much, but I am proud to say that I have lost 3 pounds.  Not a lot, but it is progress.  I am still not in a smaller size pants, yet.  But the pants I have been wearing are starting to feel baggy.  All of the ladies know that as bad as that feels to actually wear; it is an AWESOME feeling.

My workouts have mostly comprised of walking on the treadmill, playing with my daughter and hiking up a steep snowy hill to go sledding down it again.  Who says working out can’t be fun.

I hope you are joining me on my journey to get back in shape and to participate in the 5K that will be held in honor of my cousin.  It has been 3 weeks since Robin was killed and it is still hard to believe she is not here.  I know she would be sending me emails full of encouragement.  Maybe you can help and leave me a word of encouragement here or even better; give me a report on your progress.

Till next time – God Bless,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but remember to keep it clean. Any post with offensive language will be deleted.