Betterphoto

30 Day Free Basic Membership Trial

Monday, July 18, 2011

Now this is a reason for reading a book digitally

I love to read.  I love technology.  But I prefer to read a book; a real book.  One you can hold in your hands and actually turn the page.  One that can lay on your chest when you fall asleep reading in the hammock and one if your dog gets a hold of it while you are asleep you are only out a few dollars.

Then I saw this TED Talks video with Mike Matas.
Now, this is a reason to read a book digitally.  Maybe not the Al Gore book, but this could be interesting with some books.

In fact, I predict this could be the future of educational text books.  I can see how this would be a great teaching tool for students to use.

For now though, I think I'll hit my hammock with my book.  My real book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but remember to keep it clean. Any post with offensive language will be deleted.