Betterphoto

30 Day Free Basic Membership Trial

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Unconditional Love - Happy Mother's Day


When I think of my mom, I think the words “unconditional love”.  Before I became a mother myself, I never understood how she put up with so much from me.  Now I do.

A mother’s love is unconditional.  It is stronger than anything. 

I am thankful I have a mom that has loved me unconditionally regardless what I have done.  And I hope I am half the mother she has been.

Love you mom, Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.  ~Elizabeth Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but remember to keep it clean. Any post with offensive language will be deleted.