Betterphoto

30 Day Free Basic Membership Trial

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Appreciating teachers

Teachers are pretty awesome.  Okay, I'll admit I didn't think that so much when I was in school either; especially when they assigned all that homework.  But as a parent and an adult that lives in the real world now, I see that they were and are still pretty awesome.

This morning I learned about something the retail chain, Big Lots is doing to show their appreciation to teachers.  They are having their Teacher Appreciation Day.  Teachers can receive 10% off during their special day at Big Lots.  Here are more details on how you can save at Big Lots today if you are a teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but remember to keep it clean. Any post with offensive language will be deleted.